New new!

Yesterday I found a few flaws with my blog I couldn't fix, so I decided to change it up. This is a big change from my old one, but I like it.

To spice things up a bit more for the fun of it, I decided to release another cowl pattern. This is the Alena cowl:



The name came from one of the gal characters from the PS3 game Uncharted. The Alena is the game is spunky, fun, and her own woman- characteristics I admire very much. While I was designing this cowl, I could picture her wearing a cowl like this. Hence the name.

The pattern can be downloaded here >> Download or on the Pattern page up top.

P.S. I added a blog button on the side bar, feel free to take it. *^________^*
Anonymous said...

I wish I had time to download all of these patterns and just make them all!

I have WAY too many projects going already so I know how you feel! I swear I'm not happy until I've bitten off more than I can chew. haha

I'm so glad you love the owl potholders! I fell in love with them :) Leave/send me a link if you make some and put them on your blog! If you make them in Teal I'll make sure they get featured in a teal tuesday post! :)

xoxohannah
a cup of subtle tea

JustSandy said...

Oh, this is too cute! I've gotta learn that knitting pattern! :D And YAY for your new button! I've been mean to ask about that for a while and always forgot, hehe.

xoxoxo

Ellie, I Like Ginger Biscuits said...

That is gorgeous!! Such a lovely piece!
Hope you're having a great day!
Ellie xx

Celia said...

Oh wow that's lovely, wish I could knit!x

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.