Lemon Ginger Biscuits

Happy Monday morning everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was a mixture of busy and chill. Over-thinking and letting go. Snuggles and kisses. Watching wrestling and movies. Minecraft and Weiss Schwarz. Pizza and beer. Tea and biscuits.

We're leaning towards vegan (mostly vegetarian) lately, I've been making more food at home and we're totally loving it. One of my fave new recipes is one I made up on a whim and loved~ lemon ginger biscuits.


These are so crazy simple and have only five ingredients. Since I eyeball the amounts of each this is going to be a bit vague:

■ Bisquick
■ Almond Milk
■ powder ginger
■ lemon juice
■ sugar


Preheat oven to 350*. Follow directions on package to make drop biscuits (if I'm not making a full batch of biscuits, I'll just mix enough Bisquick and milk so it's dense and sticky). Add a good amount of both ginger and lemon to taste. I like mine a bit strong so I add quite a lot of both. Spoon batter onto a baking pan. Sprinkle Dump a bunch of sugar on top of each biscuit. Bake for about 15 mins until slightly golden. Enjoy with a cup of tea, snuggled on the couch with a blanket, a book, and cat.


Rinoa really really wanted to try a bite of these (she totally got a few good licks of sugar off one of the biscuits). (I had to be mean and eat them all myself since almond milk is toxic to cats.) She was joining me on the couch while I was drinking tea and reading. It was a great morning! *^_^*

Do you have a favorite type of biscuit-y snack you like to make?

<3
Lublyou said...

wow! at first I thought it was icecream. So cool! I want these :-)

Rachel said...

Seconded on thinking it was ice cream, These look Delicious!

Lola xoxo

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.