Happy 18 Months My Little Mr. Man

Can we just stop a second and talk about how old my little baby is? I call him "Baby" out of habit, but he's hardly a baby anymore. When did this happen?

Why did it happen?!

The last time I posted a big slew of baby photos was a little over a ago. That's crazy! I guess things happen so fast and it's so easy to post things on Instagram that I hadn't really thought about it.

This precious little guy is just so awesome. He has started to string words together, solve problems, understand what it means when I give the "the look", and has attempted to say "love you" back at us when we say it to him. This is just a FEW of the things that has changed, a few of the ways he has grown since that last post.

He is nothing short of incredible.

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.