Cold Hands Warm Heart Swap 2011

One of my most favorite things about online communities is their love for swaps. Swaps for holidays, swaps with themes, or swaps just for fun~ they are glorious and heart warming. Doing a swap with someone or a group of people is a great way to make friends, get your craft on, and spoil someone with goodies.

When I saw that Illy and Sandy were doing a swap I was so excited to join! It's theme was Cold Hands Warm Hearts. What a great idea for the winter time!!

I was paired up with Liana from Just Us Folk and we had a fun time getting to know each other, emailing and Twittering at each other, and making a packages of awesome surprises for each other.

Yesterday we both received our packages and I just love my package. LOVE it!


Liana sent me gorgeous white fuzzy gloves with interchangeable bows! OMGee they are beautiful and so so so warm. My package also contained her favorite book Blue Highways: A Journey Into America, Cinnamon Dolche coffee mix, apple cider, chai tea, and Werther's candies.

The thought of curling up on the couch with a blanket, cup of my new coffee, and reading my new book just sounds divine! Liana said that book was her favorite, so I look forward to reading it. *^_^*

The cold was nipping at my face this morning, but my hands had never been warmer or so cozy than in my new gloves.

Thank you Liana! You're so sweet!
Liana said...

HOORAY!

So glad you like everything. I need to get to work on blogging your gifts on my end!

:D

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

so excited that you had so much fun!! yay for new blog friends, too!! they really are the best ;)

Unknown said...

swaps are so fun and those gloves sound so great!

Carrie

Contemplating Beauty said...

Oh I saw this a while back and really wanted to do it! How exciting and fun fun fun!!!
Is it too late for me to get involved?

Erin Kate said...

I'm so jealous! What a great idea.

Sandy a la Mode said...

what an awesome package you received girl!! thanks for participating in the swap!!

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.