Morning Snuggles & Ramblings


This morning I got to sleep in, and so this is I did for an hour.  Snuggle with my two babies.

It surprised me when I felt Rinoa pawing at the blankets near my hand to get under them as I was dozing off.  It's lovely we can relax together.

Aaron was in the computer room working on stuff listening to various music and then Rilo Kiley cane on and it transported me back to a particular place in time...

2003.  I was working at the job from hell, I was driving around delivering documents, the sun was shining, it was hot, and I thought I knew everything.  It was a bitter sweet time for me.

11 years ago.  Crazy how long ago that was, and how far I've come as a person.  I was a year out of high school, Aaron & I got our first apartment together, and we were figuring out how life worked.  I was a completely different person then.

I'm so glad I'm not that girl any more but I wouldn't be the woman I am today without that girl.

I wouldn't be right here, exactly where I want to be in life without all the silliness of that girl.  Silliness may be a very down played word for that time, but as I look back on it, yeah, I was silly.  Not in a funny way... more foolish than anything.  But that's ok.

Anyways, that Rilo Kiley album used to be hard for me to listen to, but now I am so far removed from all that I can listen to it peacefully.  The memories just float by.  It has been a nice way to spend my Sunday morning.
BIKBIK AND RORO said...

Lovely peacefulness! A blessed Easter to you and yours :)

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.