A Day Off, Clothes, and a Busy Day

Yesterday I had the entire day off. It was glorious!

Being a business owner means my time off belongs to the store if the store needs it. So I relish the moments I have at home when and don't have to worry or think about the store. Aaron had the day covered, so I got to stay at home. In pajamas. Knitting and watching movies. It was a much needed mental and body rest day.

While I spent the majority day lounging, I was still fairly productive. I started knitting a hat for my friend Cody who made my new blog header (thanks again Cody!), ate multiple bowls of cereal, got 100% of clothes washed, dried, and folded, and watch Hellboy 1 & 2 AND a Lupin the Third movie.

I took the opportunity to go through all of my clothes. Every. single. piece. and separated out the clothes that don't fit me anymore. All the cute little fitted tee's and skinny jeans were starting to make getting ready in the morning hard, so I wanted them out of my drawers and closet. Two big bags and one suitcase later (jeez!!!) all the clothes I stare at each morning are now only the items that will fit over my growing belly.


Mini Sunbow pictured can be found here.


Did I mention next week we get to schedule the ultrasound to see what gender our baby is?!?!?! AHHH!!!


I cannot tell you how much I love it when Aaron photobombs my impromptu photo shoots at the store. Love it love it love it! He's such a funny guy and makes me laugh from the bottom of my heart. Blessed~ I am so blessed to have him as my husband.


My favorite shirt, our store's mascot Seilah Barbossa, still fits me! Yay! For now anyways...


Noble Cowl pattern can be found here.

Can you tell I was feeling a bit feisty that day? $1 fashion glasses from Target and a fishtail braid pinned back. BAM! Watch out world!! Hehehe!

Speaking of the world, I'm pretty sure everyone in the world stopped by my store today. We were constantly busy the majority of the day. Tons of people buying and selling tons of stuff, our 5th arcade cabinet was delivered and installed, and a customer had a birthday party here. Good busy!

It's three minutes until I close the store, but I'll be here until the wee hours of the night cuz we're hosting a LAN party with our friends from high school. I'm armed with a Subway sandwich, an iced coffee, and a change of clothes with slippers so I'll be set!

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend! Take care!!
Carrie said...

Your baby bump is SO cute! Hope you had a great weekend :)
Carrie xx

Carrie:Brighton

Unknown said...

Your baby bump is ADORABLE!! I remember when my bump looked cute. Then I got further along..not so cute...just MASSIVE lol You look so excited! I have a 8 month old and I can tell you, it is the best thing in the whole world. More than you can imagine at this point! So excited for you! Congrats

livingincolormom.com

Anonymous said...

OMFG. Sarah! I hate to say that I completely fell out of my blog world and went into hibernation. But I come back and see that you guys are expecting! I'm so happy for you :) Congratulations!!!

So glad I found myself on your blog today! Must catch up soon <3

xoxohannah
www.xoxohannah.com

Sarah Grace said...

I need to go through my closet too! I'm just too lazy and I know I will make a huge mess and not want to clean it up!

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.