Joy In My Heart

There is so much joy in my heart today!

This morning I felt my baby rolling around. Before this it's just been little kicks and flutters, all side to side. This was up to down... up to down...


Next Tuesday we get to schedule our ultrasound to see what gender our baby is. SO EXCITED! Then I'll be able to start knit baby hats, clothes, and blankets, buy stuff for the baby area, paint... the works! My dad is really into wood working so he's going to make my baby bed. Time for me to start planning the baby area. Yay!


Another thing that is super nice, is that the person in front of us at Starbucks today paid for my drink. How wonderful is that? The whole "pay it forward" thing is really great!

There is quite a bit of stuff going on in other news in life (all of the stressful variety) but you know what? It's all good. Aaron and I have each other and we have an awesome support group, so I'm not going to worry too much about it, and focus on the awesomeness life has to offer. We are so blessed!!

I hope everyone has an awesome, awesome day! <3
BIKBIK AND RORO said...

O my gossshhhhh, how exciting!! You're going to start feeling those kicks and punches and rolls really strongly soon -- they may even have you going "Ow!" lol! And how nice of that person at Starbucks -- the sort of thing that really uplifts and makes one smile :)

Chrissy said...

So exciting to find out the gender of your baby!
Happy weekend! xxx

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.