Holiday Music Mix

Every year Aaron makes a huge Christmas music list for the store's iPod, and I always look forward to it. This year the list is over 200 hundred songs with all our favorites and a few new ones we've discovered this year. It is such a happy list and it makes me love being at the store that much more.

It really gets me into the holiday spirit! So much so, I wanted to share it with you. Here's a playlist of some of my favorite songs that I think you'll like. It's an eclectic selection of songs~ ranging from traditional to new music, and 8-bit remixes to Japanese. Please listen and enjoy!

Christmas Mix 2013 by KnittedFox on Grooveshark

What are some of your most favorite holiday songs? Do you have a yearly playlist or set of albums you listen to?
Unknown said...

I've been working on mine this week, so I will listen to your list and see what I need to add. "Christmas Unicorn" intrigues me!
Thanks for sharing =)

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.