Third Grade

While cleaning out my closet yesterday, I found something that was very precious to me as a child.


My teacher had us make a Memory Book over Christmas and Spring breaks.  I don't know whatever happened to the Christmas one, but I found this one and it brought back a flood of memories.


This is me with my favorite stuffed animal at the time.  I still have this teddy bear in my pet net hanging in my bedroom.  I was all about the tie dye and neon back then.


Some things never change.  My favorite subject is still space.  In fact, in a few weeks we're going to see a lecture from Niel deGrasse Tyson.  (Omgee I'm so excited!!)

Can't fathon which book I was refering to with "horse".  "101 Dalmatians" I remember playing at recess because I had that entire movie memorized.  One thing I forgot that I wish I remembered was our school trip to the OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry).  It was easily the best school field trip I went on. Too bad I can't recall much of it.  Every time we drive through Portland I tell Aaron (and anyone else in the car) I went there, lol!

Well there's a little snippet of my past.  Hope you enjoyed it!  What are some of your favorite things from elementary school?  Do you remember?  <3

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.