Mama Stress


It's been a stressful day, so here's a picture of my baby to make me feel better. I think you'll like it too.
My mind is trying to process, like, four or five blog posts all at once. They all want out right. now. So I'll try to make this as coherent as possible. I work best in lists so I'm going to write this post in that format, and then maybe come back at some point and write a blog post to expand on it.

1.) I've been debating on writing a blog post on my experience with breastfeeding. Nursing hasn't been easy and I think that other mama's out there could understand or relate to what I'm going through, so I think I should write it. I just don't know.

2.) Today has been one of those days. One of those stereotypical days of a mama you see in commercials and movies. My breakfast is half eaten and cold, baby need something and everything all at once, the cat is going crazy bonkers because why not, I exercised while baby was napping, baby won't nurse or play with toys, I'm freaking out because I feel like all the clothes I own extenuates my tummy rolls, it takes me four hours to take a shower and get dressed (Aaron called me while I was in the middle of the shower [which, of course I answered because that's what I do, lol!] and then he called me over an hour later and I was just then getting to curl my hair), I'm crying on the phone with Aaron while he's super busy at the store... *breathe* *breathe* *breathe* I mean, this is not a typically day for me, so I was overwhelmed.

3.) Is it worth writing "Mama" posts? I mean writing in depth posts about my experiences and lessons on being a Mom? It's been such a great 10 months for me, and I've learned SO MUCH. Would other ladies and mama's enjoy reading it?

4.) We went to Seattle last weekend for the Mariner's FanFest and we ended up carless. It was quite the trip!

5.) Pumping at work is so stressful! It totally wrecks my body and my milk supply.

6.) I've been working out to WWE FitSeries and I've loving it, and I'm feeling results but I want to SEE results. I want to SEE, like, 4 inches off my belly. Today. *sigh* Patience, patience. Hopefully by my birthday in March I'll start to see results. Here's to hoping! x^.^x

Anyways, all stressful days come to an end and I'm pretty excited for that. So smile everyone, because each day is a blessing. Even the stressful ones.


skye said...

What a beautiful photo! Those eyes!! :)
In case you need to hear it today, or you ever forget - you are amazing!! Don't ever forget that coz you are, and I'm in awe of how you fit everything into a day! I can't imagine how hard it must be to have a stressful day and so much to cope with, but you're doing fine. You fricking rock! <3 <3 <3 xxx

KnittedFox said...

Awe thank you Skye! You are super sweet. That made me smile big. *^___^*

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.