Awkward and Awesome v3

Awkward
- A guy at the Giants game starting talking to me souly on the basis that I was wearing a beanie. I guess people in San Fran don't wear beanies?
- Being told by traffic cops in San Fran that we would be mugged by seals if we walked back to the BART instead of taking the trolley.
- Feeling like my face looks puffy in all my photos.
- Not having posted about my PAX experience yet... it was, you know, only a month ago!


Awesome
- Traveling to Berkeley and San Fran for our anniversary.
- Going to a Giants game
- Taking pictures of Google Map directions on my ipod since we don't have 3G so we can figure out where we were going while walking around Berkeley.
- AT&T Field HAS FREE WIFI! How cool is that?!
- Aaron upgrading our tickets to the orchestra to VIP so we were able to meet and talk to Kumi Tanioka, Naoshi Mizuta, and Arnie Roth. *^_____^*
- Wondering around the U.S.S. Jeremiah O'Brian battleship.
ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love your awkward and awesome post! your face is SO NOT puffy - but it is purty! and i LOVE this outfit you are rocking!

Eve said...

I actually didn't even take that many photos at pax this year. I was too pre-occupied with playing games LOL

Contemplating Beauty said...

cute cute CUTE!!!

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.