9 Day Fashion Challenge - Boring Day 5

This is a challenge I'm putting myself to help myself feel confident with my post-baby body. You can catch up on previous days here~ [1] [2] [3] [4]

I have a couple of confessions to make~ I deviated from the challenge a bit. When I was getting dressed this morning, I felt this outfit was a bit plain so I added a pink cami. It's still a pretty simple outfit but the pink adds an extra something to it. Also~ as I was editing these pictures I wasn't super happy with how I looked. The word that comes to mind is "bubble-licious". But now that I look at them, I don't think I look as bad as I felt. I still have a ways to go, but it's not too bad.




While I really like the idea of wearing a shirt over a dress to make it look like you're wearing a skirt, I'm not sure this is a winning combo. Maybe if I had a statement piece to wear with it, like a cool belt or a bold necklace. A lace scarf or cowl? What do you think? What does this outfit need to make it a little less boring?

There is at least one more outfit in this challenge that is a shirt over the dress, so now I'm thinking I might need to accessorize that outfit more than I had originally planned. I'd love to hear some recommendations on what I could add to make the outfit more cute and not so boring. Let me know in the comments what you think!
AliceB said...

You are too cute!! Love that smile :0)

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.