My Summer Makeup Routine

I did it. I recorded a video for the blog. Actually I recorded TWO but I'll save the second one for another day. This video is about my current daily makeup routine. It's something I've been wanting to do for a while now since I'm really really liking the products I'm using. Please enjoy the cheesiness of this video, I'm out of practice!


The products I use are:
Covergirl + Olay Tone Rehab CC Cream
Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation Stick
Maybelline Fit Me! Pressed Powder
Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls

Dean spent part of his afternoon in the bouncer watching take after take after take... he was a good sport. He just sat there and watched me stand in front of his changing table with boxes and books stacked up on it so I could record the videos. I'm sure it was quiet a sight to see, ha! There's no illusions here about me being one of those Youtube gals who's all put together making videos. Nope! I'm a gal who's desk is blocked by the co-sleeper so I have to record videos on the changing table with my ipod stacked on top of lots of things

I hope this week is treating you well! So far so good for us. We've been able to take some time away from the store so we can focus on things at home. I have a big project planned for the blog this week and next. It was inspired by something in a Japanese fashion magazine and involves clothes. Once I get the pictures taken (hopefully tonight, fingers crossed) I'll be able to share more about it. Until then~ ♥
Hima Rajana said...

Aw your voice is so cute! I drink almond milk too! :)

xo, Hima
Hima Hearts

KnittedFox said...

Hehehe thanks Hima! Almond milk is so yummy, i think that even if I didn't have a dairy alergy I'd drink almond milk.

Jess said...

Your skin looks great. I use CC cream too, and it is awesome. Haha I love that you can hear your baby in the background at the end x).

KnittedFox said...

Thank Jess! Yeah, Dean is such a chill baby, hanging in his bouncer like a champ. I'm new to CC creams though I've tried a lot of BB creams so we'll see how long I stick with this one. :D

Unknown said...

You are sooooo cute! I love your easy flow and constant smile. Great video!

Unknown said...

You are sooooo cute! I love your easy flow and constant smile. Great video!

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.