I hit the pan!

Hitting the bottom of a make up product is something that I dreaded in the past. I had this fear that once I used up a product it was gone forever never to be found, used, or loved again. It's pretty extreme, I know.

That is probably why I have so much make up... yeah it's definitely a factor.

To my surprise when I hit the pan of my new Snow White ELF eye shadow set, I was excited. "Look at that! I loved this so much you can tell by how much I'm using it!"


My first thought to myself was "Wow! I should go buy another one!" Haha! I haven't done it... yet. The creamy yellow is the perfect base color and blends in exactly with my cream eye shadow base. That color with the pretty gold on the upper left (and a baby bit of the brown in the bottom right)~ that combination gets me more compliments than I probably have ever in my life. This isn't an exaggeration.


Also this week, I hit the pan on my powder. Seeing this silver poke out doesn't freak me. There is always more powder.


This is the second compact this summer I have purchased of this particular brand and shade, and I will absolutely be buying another one. My dry skin has never looked good with powder, but since I had the baby my skin has acted differently and, for whatever, reason this powder just really works. It has great coverage without being heavy or cake-y.


Pretty soon I'll be hitting the pan on a Two Faced pallet my mom got me for Christmas. More creams and golds in that set are running a bit low.

When was the last time you hit the pan on a make up product? Is it a big deal for you? ♥

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.