Awkward and Awesome v1

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right? While I'm not trying to carbon copy myself, I have to honest and say that Anna is awesome blogger and I want to be more like her. She's so sweet, open, and her posts are fun to read.

One series of posts in particular of hers has always been a favorite of mine: Awkward & Awesome Thursdays. This is just brilliant! Doing my own Awkward & Awesome posts has been something I've tossed around in my head since I started reading Anna's blog. Well today, I'm going to start my own series of A&A posts. Life is too awesome to not talk about something the fun and crazy things that happens. This will be the place where I talk about those things.

Awkward:
- Walking out the door this morning to go run errands only to find my car not there, it's still at the store. (Aaron and I carpool home often when he stops by after work. We generally remember to grab my car though...)
- Trying on clothes at Penny's and noticing I sweat through my tank in a certain place.


Awesome:
- After weeks of trying to get Rinoa to nap in the super cool cat bed I bought her, she finally did it! Granted, I put here in it, but it had been toasting in the sun for a few hours, so I'm pretty sure that's the only reason why she stayed in it.
- My Mom sold over half of her merchandise at Art In the Park on the FIRST DAY! (Congrats Mom!!!!)

That's about it for now. Thanks Anna for being such an inspiration!!

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.