Distractions

Remember that "raccoon" discussion we had a week or so go? Well to be honest, sparkly things aren't the only things that distract me.

Books.

Books have been keeping my mind in the wonderful land of imagination and out of the land of blogging. I was surprised to find that I have read 14 books this year alone! Can you believe it? No wonder I feel like I don't have time for crafting, video games, and blogging!

The book that currently has all my attention is this:



It's the 5th book in the "Sword of Truth" series that I am just in love with. If you haven't heard of the series before, I suggest checking it out. There's lots of intense action, adventure, and a love story that makes me weak in the knees. (Seriously. Book 2 - Stone of Tears. Oh my gosh. I reread the last few chapters twice because it was so good!) If you like this sort of thing, I highly highly highly recommend this series!

Also, if you are on Goodreads I'd love to be friends! I'm knittedfox.

What books are you reading? Anything just super amazingly incredible? I'd love to hear!!
Eyelah said...

I love that series. I read it in middle school/high school back when he was writing each book in the series. I couldn't wait until the next one came out. I really like The Pillars of Truth. Soul of Fire is a good one too.

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.