Her + Him


Two days ago was me and Aaron's 147 month anniversary. That's right, we still celebrate our first date 12 years, three months and two days ago. I remember standing outside his car, in the light rain, holding hands, and him kissing me and me smiling up at him. While I don't remember where we went or what we did that night, I remember that kiss. It's the first thing that pops into my mind when I think of the 17th and wish him a happy anniversary.

The picture above is us in Tokyo two February's ago. I believe that's the night we arrived and in front of the kaminarimon, these beautiful gates that lead to the temple we stayed two blocks from. Anyways, in the spirit of our anniversary and Valentine's day which just happened, I thought I'd share some of the things that we love. Meaningful things and silly things. I got the idea from Cara who got the idea from Harley and Jane.

her: back rubs
him: back tickles

her: little spoon
him: big spoon

her: edges of brownies
him: brownies with ice cream

her: iced soy hazelnut macchiato
him: iced green tea not sweetened

her: American Apparel zip ups
him: American Apparel zip ups

her: toms
him: sneakers

her: laundry
him: vacuum

her: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
him: Two-headed Boy

her: Seattle Mariner's
him: Seattle Mariner's

her: oldest of three
him: youngest of two

her: Yui
him: Azunyan

her: black mage
him: dragoon

her: alphabetizing
him: straightening

her: cesar salad extra croutons
him: spinach no dressing

her: amber
him: IPA

her: raspberries
him: blueberries

her: Marie's Habenero
him: Dave's Insanity

her: cassette tapes
him: vinyl
Hima Rajana said...

This is so cute! I love that you guys keep track of the little milestones and make every moment special :)

xo, Hima
Hima Hearts

Sarah Grace said...

So cute! I wish I could remember the day of the first date with my husband.
Now I want to go to Tokyo! It looks like you had fun!

hilde said...

Neutral milk hotel <3

And that's really cute. I remember my first date with my fiance very clearly (tho it was only like 5.5 years ago, not 12!), though I have no idea what day it was on.

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.