Rinoa Is The New Boss In Town - Blog Pole v2


Rinoa noticed it was Friday and thought I should do another blog pole. She has been supervising a lot of what's going on in the house and loves giving her input. See her getting all up in my grill about it? "What are you doing, meow? Is laundry really that important? Why don't you blog instead, meow?"

So here I am! Today's list is a bit shorter than last time because I feel like six questions is the special number today. What do you think? Was last weeks pole too long? Is six questions dumb?

*meoow!* Alright alright, Rinoa, I'll start the pole! Jeez she's been so vocal lately.

1. What's your favorite comfort food? Typically I would say almond milk and cereal, but lately it's been waffles and oj. I have turned into this almost unreasonable fiend over my desire of oj... it must be the pregnant lady in me, hehe!

2. What shoes are you wearing today? My new Toms. They are as comfy as slippers and they go with everything. I have no plans of putting my feet in anything other than these for the foreseeable future.

3. Did you ever collect stamps? No, but my Dad does. He has an impressive collection that he's been working on for the last few years. It's cute watching him with his magnifying glass and tweezers, hovering over various stamps in binders. *^_^* Love it!

4. What did you have for breakfast this morning? A bowl of Honeynut Chereeos, two waffles with butter, peanut butter, & syrup, and a cup of oj. Second breakfast consisted of a corndog w/ketchup & mustard, and a Naked Power-C Machine.

5. What’s something weird you keep in your purse? A book. Currently it's "Knit One, Kill Two" by Maggie Sefton (I mentioned it in a post the other day). While I haven't had a chance to read much of it, I look forward to my next trip to the bank when I can sneak in a page or two.

6. Hello, would you like whipped cream with your hot cocoa? Uh, yes please! :)


Last week's blog pole was a success! Thank you everyone who left responses! I love reading them. *^_^* Please continue to leave your answers in the comment section!!

"Meow-lright... I guess we can call it a day. I'm done with blogging."


The cat speaketh, so shall be done. Or something silly like that. Later all!
BIKBIK AND RORO said...

Hey, a book in your bag is NOT weird lol! Your cat is sooooooooo cute -- give her a huge cuddle for me :)

The Grits Blog said...

Your cat is just precious!! I am a pet person - so of course I love how you incorporated your sweet furbaby into your blog!

P.S. - I love whipped cream in my cocoa too!!

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.