Dreams of Yarn

It's slow progress on the Sideways Braided Shrug... I had to unravel a few inches because I was watching a show and not paying attention to what I was knitting lol. So even though this pic was taken over a week ago, it's still about this size. I'm about to change to size 19 needles so it will start getting big quick here soon.


Speaking of size 19's! I found the most amazing yarn at Michael's the other day that is thick & chunky and p e r f e c t for the 19's. This Red Heart Vivid in Coral is going to be mine soon. It's either going to be knit into this


Lace Afghan

or


Newborn Baby Blanket

It's going to be amazing and super comfy and snuggly and perfect!

Some other items I want to knit~

Marshmellow Fluff


Bold Stripes Wrap


Baby Chevron Legwarmers


Baby Fur Topped Booties


Blue Sand Cardigan


Retro Flying Helmet


Ahhh so many fun patterns to knit and just not enough time. My heart just flutters when I look at these patterns and when I think about knitting my own. *^_^*

Do you have any projects lined up to work on or any that you're dreaming of doing?

Latest Instagrams

© KnittedFox. Design by Fearne.